Jonathan Hall, Managing Partner, Sustainable Transformation Practice at Kantar, chats to Water Unite on how consumers are looking to retailers, businesses and governments to 'do the right thing', and how this can be done in a commercial way.Key Take Outs:
- Consumers expect businesses and government to take responsibility of environmental and social issues
- Sustainability is a trillion dollars of opportunity, $382 billion within the FMCG sector
- Consumers want helps from brands to align their actions and beliefs
- Disruption clears the way for the shift from 'person to public'
- 73% think environmental issues are now as or more important since when COVID-19 hit